Saba Coconut Quiche
- Makes 15 servings
- 1 loaf wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 1 can Ayam Brand Saba Mackerel in Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt, to taste
- Lightly grease 15 cupcake moulds. Flatten the bread slices into each mould and trim the edges.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the tuna with the rest of the ingredients, then fill the bread cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool slightly before serving.