You’ve discovered your talent for whipping up healthy, tasty and surprisingly affordable meals during the Movement Control Order (MCO). Now that we are in the final Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) period you need to up your game with new recipes that level up the taste, presentation and healthiness factor.
Spicy Fusilli with Vegetables
A stir-fried tomato-based fusilli that is perfect for vegetarians or when you want something light, and quick. You will definitely get your five portions of vegetables with this healthy and delicious Asian-inspired organic Alce Nero pasta meal. The dish works with any vegetables that you have in your fridge. For a prettier presentation use a selection of colourful vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes, capsicum, corn or cucumbers.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serving: 4 people
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 2 Fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 jar Alce Nero Pasta Sauce with Chilli
- 4 cups of Alce Nero Fusilli Tricolore
- Cheese (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- On a pan, drizzle some oil and lightly stir-fry the onions and carrots until it softens. Then mix in the tomatoes and capsicum.
- Next, slowly pour the Alce Nero Pasta Sauce with Chilli and let it simmer until slightly reduced. Season with pepper if desired.
- After that add in the cooked pasta into the sauce and stir well until fully coated.
- Serve while hot with the carrots and tomatoes and add cheese on top while the sauce is hot.
*You can add other vegetables such as peas, broccoli, mushrooms or whatever that is available in your pantry.