Even with various options to dine out this New Year’s Eve, sometimes you just want to keep it simple to fuel you up! If you have some Ayam Brand baked beans in your pantry, do check out these easy recipes that can transform this humble can of beans into something extra-ordinary.
Pasta with Baked beans Sauce
Running out of pasta sauce? Try this simple baked beans pasta sauce hack and be amazed.
- Get your pasta sauce base going by sautéing onion, garlic and minced meat or minced chicken.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, one can of Ayam Brand baked beans, and some water before simmering to thicken the sauce.
- Place your cooked pasta into an oven-proof dish, pour on the pasta sauce, top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes until cheese is golden and melted. Enjoy the pasta whilst it’s still warm.
Snack time: Jacket Potato Baked Beans
A baked potato is a good snack but try topping it with this sweet and savoury tuna and baked beans sauce for a great treat.
- Scrub, wash and dry potatoes leaving the skin intact. Coat each potato with oil, wrap in aluminium foil and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix tuna, lemon juice, mayonnaise and a sprinkling of black pepper. Remove potatoes from the oven, cut an X through the middle before adding butter, baked beans and the tuna mix into this space.
- Garnish with spring onion and avocado. Enjoy!
That’s how you whip up some healthy, tasty, and fancy baked beans snacks.