Johor Menteri Besar, Datuk Ir. Haji Hasni Mohammad announced that the Johor government has allocated RM126.86 million for a one-off grant for the people of Johor affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the M40 group through the Ihsan Johor 3.0 Economic Stimulus Package (PRE) which was announced on Thursday, 10th of June 2021.
He also said that PRE Ihsan Johor 3.0 will use a sectoral approach in all sectors of the society and in the human capital or tourism sector as well as the small and medium enterprise sector.
The main terms of PRE Ihsan Johor 3.0:
All recipients of the PRE Ihsan Johor initiative must register for the vaccination programme in the MySejahtera application or any channel provided by the MOH to support the Johor state vaccination programme.
Here is the list under Ihsan Johor 3.0 aid:
Assistance for the Tourism Sector:
Assistance for the tourism sector includes the following:
RM2000 – to registered budget hotel operators.
RM1000 – to homestay operators, tour guides and travel agencies registered with MOTAC.
RM500 Assistance for Media Practitioners & Info on Wheels Promoters
- Contributions of media practitioners and Info on Wheels promoters who make information and advocacy about the pandemic throughout the state of Johor.
- A grant of RM500 will be given.
- 300 individuals were involved.
Help For Art Entrepreneurs
- Providing assistance of RM500,000 to associations and arts activists in the state of Johor.
Southern Volunteers Special Allowance RM50 Per Day:
- Given to each Southern Volunteers (SV) mover.
- RM50 a day.
- Involving nearly 400 movers every day involving the youth in general.
- An allocation of RM1.8 million is provided for online training under the supervision of the Human Capital Strategic Unit.
RM500 Assistance for School Canteen Operators, Salon / Barber Shop Operators, School Bus / Van Drivers
- Assistance of RM500 will be given to 1,197 canteen operators of government schools and government-aided schools, 4,202 licensees of barber or salon premises as well as 2,123 registered school bus and van drivers.
RM500 Assistance for SMEs
- Assistance of RM500 to SMEs registered with the local authority such as tenants of premises owned by the local authority, night market traders, farmers’ markets and hawkers.
- Recipients of PEMERKASA Plus assistance are also eligible to receive Ihsan Johor 3.0 assistance.
RM500 Assistance for e-Kasih Recipients, Imam Bilal & Noja
- Assistance will be given to 22,071 recipients in the e-Kasih list.
- A total of 5,264 imams, bilals and nojas will also receive RM500 assistance.
RM500 Assistance for Those Who Have Lost their Income
- As many as 10,000 people who lost their jobs or income will also receive RM500 assistance.
- The same assistance will be given to 630 village heads.
Online Counseling Assistance & Psychological Testing
- The state government has also allocated RM1 million to the Darul Ta’zim Family Development Foundation (YPDKT) to hold counselling clinics, psychology and counselling webinars as well as online psychological tests that will be able to help 10,000 people.
RM200 Goods Voucher for B40
- Distribution of goods vouchers worth RM200 to 300,000 recipients categorised in the B40 family.
- Implemented in collaboration with MyKasih Foundation.
- Will be coordinated by the Johor State Economic Planning Division (BPENJ) with the assistance of the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN).
Food Basket Assistance RM100
- Worth RM100.
- Given to 20,000 people in need with an allocation of RM2 million.
- Coordinated by Yayasan Sultan Ibrahim (YSI).
RM20 Food Cart & Voucher Programme for Students, Orphans, Senior Citizens & etc.
- Assistance of RM8 million given for the ‘Food Cart Programme’.
- Benefiting nearly 100,000 affected citizens.
- A total of 100,000 KFC vouchers worth RM20 will also be given to the affected groups such as students, orphans, senior citizens and others through Johor Corporation (JCorp).
Education: Device Donation Assistance
- To help students in primary and secondary schools follow the Learning and Teaching at Home (PdPR) programme, the state government will implement ‘Device Contribution Assistance’ to schools throughout Johor.
- The device will later be used as a school asset and this facility will be loaned to a total of 8,000 underprivileged students.