Ayam Brand Tuna and Ayam Brand Saba are rich in omega-3, providing a deliciously convenient and easy way to add health to your diet and to your family’s diet. Young, active, mature or expecting, regular consumption of foods high in omega-3 can help build a stronger and healthier nation.
Peratal or dry Indian curry has a thick, concentrated gravy as no liquid is added during the cooking process. It is a favourite in most Indian households, and at banana leaf restaurants too. Increase your omega-3 intake with this extra-spicy, super easy saba peratal.
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes, serves: 4 pax
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 chopped onion
1 pack Ayam Brand Chopped Tomatoes
2 cans of Saba Chilli 160g
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp salt
1 stalk curry leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Next, add Ayam Brand Chopped Tomatoes, salt, curry leaves, cumin powder and coriander powder. Let it simmer until tomato soften.
- Then, add Ayam Brand Saba Chilli and stir on medium heat until well-coated.
- Squeeze in lemon juice to enhance the savoury taste of dish.
- Garnished with coriander. Serve hot with rice or rotis such as chapati.