Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast, one of the biggest waterparks in the region, has now welcomed back guests from the 14th of October 2021 from 10 am till 6 pm with great promotions for everyone to get out and enjoy the freedom of the outdoors.
At a per-entry flat price of RM50 for adults, children and seniors, visitors to Desaru Coast have access to every attraction Adventure Waterpark has to offer and can enjoy a full day of family-friendly adventure in the water. For avid Adventure Waterpark fans who want to return as many days as possible after the first visit, an upgrade to the annual Splash Pass with boundless entry will be at RM100 for 12 months with no blackout dates.
Fun in the Sun Offer
- One-day entry ticket price at RM50 per person only.
- Bookings are open now and can be utilised till 5 December 2021.
- Top-up RM100 for annual Splash Pass with limitless entry.
- Valid for walk-in visitors, as well as purchases via desarucoast.com.
Upgrade to a Splash Pass
- Top up RM100 and enjoy 12 months of unlimited entries to the park with no blackout dates.
- Health and Safety Measures at Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast.
- Adventure Waterpark only allows entry to fully vaccinated guests with the MySejahtera Status of Low Risk No Symptom or Casual Contact No Symptom, and unvaccinated guests below 18 years old must be accompanied by fully vaccinated parents.
- Opening at a maximum daily capacity of 2,500 people, 50% down from the usual 5,000, to facilitate social distancing.
- 100% of staff are fully vaccinated and 25% of staff are tested on a strict weekly routine.
“We are excited to open our doors and welcome our guests back to create more splashing fun here at Adventure Waterpark. We are all ready and waiting to deliver the thrills and fun our customers have missed! The waterpark is well equipped to deliver the best experience so families can create long-lasting memories, while ensuring the well-being of our guests and team members. For the collective safety of everyone, our team is 100% fully vaccinated. Going above and beyond to ensure all precautionary measures are taken, we also conduct weekly rotational testing on a quarter of our staff force,” said Shahrul Nizar Ahmad, General Manager of Adventure Waterpark.
With the park sprawling over 25 acres and featuring a thrilling mix of more than 20 wet and dry rides, visitors can experience all the rides, slides and adventures the waterpark has to offer for six hours a day. Feel the thrill of adrenaline tunnelling down the colossal Kraken’s Revenge, or surf your heart out at the Tidal Wave pool, the largest wave pool in the country. Guests can also choose to rest and rejuvenate under private cabanas on the long stretch of beach while enjoying the superb food and hospitality delivered by team members. With a variety of adventures to choose from, guests can look forward to creating wonderful and meaningful memories after months of being at home.
More information about Adventure Waterpark can be found at www.desarucoast.com or https://www.facebook.com/AdventureWaterparkDesaruCoast/ or by calling +607-878-3800 or +607-878-3828.